Over 200 Community Action professionals, partners, exhibitors, and trainers joined us last week in Dayton, Ohio for the 2018 Annual Summer Conference, #OHASC18, and we’re glad that they did. Together we enjoyed another great lineup of featured speakers and training workshops geared directly toward the Community Action Network. Five tracks including Leadership, Housing, Energy, Fiscal/HR, and Data gave opportunities for members and guests to learn what they have requested through previous evaluations and surveys.
During #OHASC18, we also launched a few live feed videos via Facebook Live! To see what you may have missed, check out our Playlist on Facebook. And, if you didn’t have an opportunity to complete the workshop evaluations, you still can! Check out the conference web portal, click the three lines in the top left-hand corner, and navigate to the workshops you attended. There you will find a link to the workshop evaluation.
We have several more events coming up this year, including training in the fall for fundraising. Keep an eye out on our website and social media for details. They’ll be announced as soon as they are available!
- Breakfast sponsored by Columbia Gas of Ohio
- Lunch sponsored by Computer Data Services, Inc.
- Break sponsored by Clark, Schaffer, Hackett
- Breakfast sponsored by Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
- Welcome by Commissioner Christopher Shaw
- Lunch sponsored by Schwendeman Agency and Tidwell Group
- Break sponsored by Buckeye Health Plan
- Breakfast sponsored by Wichert Insurance and Selective Insurance
- Board Election of Officers
- Legislative Update with David Bradley of National Community Action Foundation
In addition to all our sponsors, we are pleased to have the support of a great number of exhibitors:
Applied Energy Products and Sales
Buckeye Health Plan
Clark, Schaefer, Hackett CPA & Advisors
Computer Data Service, LLC
IT Front Desk, Inc.
Mutual of America Life Insurance Co.
Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
Ohio University, Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs
Schwendeman Agency, Inc.
Tidwell Group, LLC